Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27 - Family Photographs

Today we had our first ever family photographs taken. Thanks to Randi, of Randi Underwood Photography, I would call the day a success!

What we did:
I decided to go with purple, green and grey colors for us to wear. I think it is a very flattering combo and I love bold colors. Randi came up with the location, Papa John's Business Park. She had taken photos there before and thought the location would be perfect with the colors I chose. Having never been there, I was unsure what to expect but it was perfect. There was water, trees and lots of different spots to take great pictures. We did family pictures and some of just the kids. Even with two young kids in tow, pictures took only 40 minutes.

What I thought:
Randi did an amazing job working with us and with the kids in particular. She never lost patience, even when we were almost 15 minutes late. Of course, Connor chose this day to be a handful and not smile for most of the pictures. If you know Connor than you would know that he loves pictures and acts like a ham to have his picture taken. I was amazed at his behavior. Randi, however, was very skilled at telling us what to do to get him to smile and make great pictures when he wasn't. I would have been completely lost and would have given up 10 minutes in if not for her. So, thanks to Randi of Randi Underwood Photography we will have amazing family pictures! I can't wait to see all of them!

Randi photographing Connor

If you are interested in having Randi take photos for you, here are her websites: http://www.underwoodphotostudio.com/
https://www.facebook.com/RandiUnderwoodPhotography 

No comments:

Post a Comment