Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 17 ABC Kids Expo Day 2

Ok, so I promised more on the ABC Kids Expo and I finally have some time to sit down and give you all a summery of what it is and what I did.

What it is:

The ABC Kids Expo is the leading trade show for all things baby and child related. It is not for the public but is for the manufacturers, sellers and buyers in the field. For example, if you have a store related to kids, you would go here to find new products to sell. If you have a product, you would have a booth at the expo to find people to buy your product for their stores. Etc. It has everything from baby gear to toys to furniture to clothes. It was HUGE and so much fun to be able to go.

What I did:

I heard about it from the local babywearing group. Baby K'tan was looking for people to model their baby wrap and I jumped at the opportunity. On Sunday, I modeled Cayleigh in the Baby K'tan for 3 hours and then I got free rein to look around and see what was new in the baby and kid world. There was so much stuff that I only saw a small portion of it and had to come back today. I went around the Expo and told companies that I was looking to see what was new and excited so that I could tell all of you what to look forward to (a lot of the new items are not even in stores yet!). There were so many things that interested me and that I want to talk about that I think I will have to do one or two blog posts a week about something new from the ABC Expo.

What you can look forward to:

When many of the people found out that I had a blog, they asked me to blog about their products. Therefore, I will keep my promise and devote a blog post to each company individually. So of them even gave me stuff for giveaways on my blog! I am so excited to be able to share this with all of you. However, I need you to do something for me. Tell your family and friends about my blog so that I get more activity here. The more activity I get, the more giveaways and fun stuff I can do for all of you. And if you are interested to know some of the brands I have stuff from here are a few: Boogie Wipes, Disney Baby and Pampers Kandoo. Remember, these are just a few so please let people know about my blog so we can start the giveaways!      

No comments:

Post a Comment